So, you are converting your pool to salt and have purchased a saltwater chlorine generator. You know you have to add salt, but what kind should you get? How much salt should you add? This guide will tell you all you need to know, as well as some tips and tricks to help along the way.
- Please bear with us as we update our resources
- How Much Does it cost to Convert your Pool to Saltwater?
- Saltwater Pool Chemistry (for Chlorine Generators)
- It's summer again, should I get a salt water pool system?
- Common Questions and Facts about Salt Cells
- Salt Water Pool System Basic Components For Beginners
- Adding Salt to your Swimming Pool
- How to Convert Your Pool to a Salt Water System
- Welcome to our DIY Saltwater Pool Resources
When you call it "converting your pool to saltwater", it sounds like more than it really is. To convert your pool to salt, it really doesn't involve any big changes - in fact, its pretty DIY-friendly. If you have some basic tools, or if you know someone that is handy, most people can do get it done in about an hour.
Converting from chlorine to a saltwater pool simply means...